Wednesday, April 13, 2011

In case your not sick of Will and Kate's' wedding, watch the movie


It has been in the news for months, heck feels like years, the queens eldest grandson is getting married. Prince William and Kate Middleton will be tying the knot Apr. 29 in Westminster Abby.
Since the royal announcement, the world has been bombarded by news stories about royal plates and designer wedding dress, and everything in between. I don't know about you but I've had it with these people. Yeah it's cool and I might watch a rerun of the ceremony but your ruineing the event. Now, to push us all over the edge with Will and Kate, I present Lifetime's"William and Kate."
Nico Evers-Swindell and Camilla Luddington will be playing the royal couple in the TV movie. I imagine this movie is written as some kind of drama/rom com fashion. However, with such a well-known and current couple, its very likely we already know the whole story. That might get boring. Maybe the makers should have waited a couple of years before making the story into a movie. Or just not bothered.
Regardless of what I think, its happening with or without me. The movie airs Mon, the 18th at 9pm EDT.
Let me know, are you going to watch this atrocity?

No comments:

Post a Comment