Sunday, February 27, 2011

Who won in that other award show?

So I'm sure you already heard the news about who won at The Academy Awards, so I won't go into that. However, the night before Hollywood's biggest party, The Razzie's announced their winners.

Most notably, The Last Airbender won 5 awards including worst director, picture, and screenplay. pretty hard hit for the film. I didn't watch it but I've never felt to proud to say I saved my 10 bucks and skipped this one.

Other interesting category's was worst Prequel, Remake, Rip-off, or Sequel, which went to Sex and the City 2. Again, no argument here, those hum....ladies, are getting too old for comfort. They had a good thing going with the first movie, but they just had to kill it. Some people just don't know when to quit. Hopefully they won't aim for a comeback.

To check out a list of all the winners check out this article.

Let me know what you think, do you think they left out any horrible movies?

No comments:

Post a Comment