Saturday, February 26, 2011

Remake alert!

Hollywood is looking for someone to fill Whitney Houston's shoes for the remake the 1992 movie The Bodyguard.

For those of you who never heard of it before, here is the official description of the old film:
A well-known entertainer, stalked by an obsessive fan, hires an ex-Secret Service agent to protect her and the two fall in love.

I'm assuming they will put some modern twist in it and include some cyber stalking. Regardless I'm hesitant of the idea of remaking this movie. I have seen it and to be honest, it's not that memorable. I don't see the appeal of watching a new version of something that wasn't that good to begin with.

I am curious to see the new cast. What if it was Beyonce? Would you go watch that? Or Lady Gaga? That would be...interesting.

What do you think about the remake? Is it worth it? Who should star?

No comments:

Post a Comment