Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Clooney stares at goats and goes up in the air

I am really excited to see George Clooney in "Men Who Stare at Goats." To be perfectly honest, he is the reason I want to watch this movie.

In case you have not seen the trailer, I can tell you the movie looks pretty funny. Psychic powers are always a big hit with people, especially in a comedy like this one.

Clooney was one of the producers of the film and I look forward to seeing how he did. However, it is disappointing that he will not be directing like I had hoped.

I am a fan of "Good Night, and Good Luck," which Clooney directed and starred in. I have been looking forward to him dishing out another movie like this one.

If for whatever reason "Men Who Stare at Goats" does not measure up, Clooney has a back-up on the way. "Up in the Air" staring Clooney is set to come out in December 2009.

This is one of those movie trailers about life that make you want to laugh and cry even before you even watch the actual movie. I'm sold, so consider me already there watching this movie.

Clooney has always been one of my favorite actors and love it when he tries new things such as directing or producing. It shows his love for film and his commitment to his projects.

So let me know which movie you are likely to see.

1 comment:

  1. Both of these movies sound like they will be interesting, especially since they have George Clooney in them. I hadn't seen the trailers for either of these, but a movie titled "Men Who Stare at Goats" is bound to be entertaining. I am surprised however that I have not heard of these, as George Clooney is a great and well known actor.

    ReplyDelete