Thursday, May 5, 2011

'Glee' coming to a theater near you


I was crushed when I looked up 'Glee's' concert line-up and found no stop in Texas. Actually, no stop anywhere near Texas! Apparently, Fox felt sorry for me and countless others who will miss "Glee Live! In Concert!"
So prepare yourself, Hollywood Reporter announced plans to turn the tour into a 3D movie. Fox plans to show the movie for a 2 week period starting Aug. 11.
I don't know if I should be excited or mortified. I'm really starting to resent the 3D craze, but I LOVE Glee. I'm emotionally confused. Sad to say this but, it reminds me of the Justin Bieber movie. When that came out, it was easy to hate the idea and laugh at who ever attended the 3D rip off. But now..... it's 'Glee!'
Obviously, I have some serious interpersonal conflict regarding this issue. Let me know what you think. Are you willing to pay to see this 3D movie?

No comments:

Post a Comment